Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Year End Wrap Up

As 2015 draws to a close, I've been looking back, and realize I accomplished more than I thought I had. I got an agent, and currently have a novel under submission at a couple of publishers. Not that I expect to hear anything until after January 4. Hopefully, it'll be good news.

I also have another novel ready to send her that I finished writing and revising after a long hiatus.

My other writing accomplishments were writing an 81,000 word novel for this year's NaNoWriMo, having two screenplays win honorable mention, and publishing two short stories in two anthologies, one which I co-edited.

Unfortunately, I fell short of my reading goal, although I did get a late start. However, in all fairness, I was reading books for a contest, and I couldn't list them without jeopardizing a confidentiality agreement. So let's just say that I read 10 more books than the book reading challenge site shows. :-)

Here are my writing goals for 2016:

Revise and submit full-length crime drama screenplay. (May be able to do this before the end of 2015.)

Write TV pilot. (Story bible is already finished.)

Revise and submit five novels/novellas.


What about you? What are your writing/reading goals for 2016?


No comments: