Thursday, August 21, 2014

Monthly Round-up: August 2014

We're over halfway through August already.  Where is this year going?  This means it's time for another report on what I've been up to writing-wise over the last month.

COMING SOON

I now have release dates for both the forthcoming Shara Summers novels.  DEATH SCENE is to be released on 22 September, and DEAD COOL on 25 November.  Though both books are e-book only, they will be available for pre-order through the MuseItUp website.

PROMOTIONAL NEWS

I've made a couple of guest appearances online since the last update. Details below:

13 August - I appeared on Kat Holmes' blog as part of her Summer Bash, talking about cultural displacement.
20 August - I was on Anne Stenhouse's blog with Five Fascinating Facts.  Well, I hope they were fascinating...

Con-wise, I went to the fabulous Geekfest, and had a fine old time.  Next up, FantasyCon in York, which will also be the last Con in my calendar.  At least for this year.  I'm already lining up my Con schedule for next year.

WORK IN PROGRESS

I have made a start on what I will hope be the final rewrite of the new horror novel, which is entitled THE WHISPERING DEATH.  I've worked out what I need to do with this, and feel happy with the way the rewrite is going so far.

September is looking like a horrendously busy month, with a lot of personal and day-job related stuff going on.  But with the release of DEATH SCENE on the horizon, there'll be plenty of writing-related stuff going on as well.  Catch you next month!

No comments: