Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Story Published

For the longest time, I worried I would never see another publication. It's not for lack of writing. I have partials and completed manuscripts, plus a file folder of ideas. The problem was finding beta readers and critique partners to help me polish my works in progress and get them ready for submission.

I'm excited to announce my short story "It's in Your Blood" is included in the anthology Bites - Ten Tales of Vampires. Originally titled "Initiation," and posted for free on Scribd and my blog, "It's in Your Blood" is a new version of the story. (The original story is removed from the aforementioned sites.)

In other writing news, this afternoon I sent a screenplay to a CP who is a professional screenwriter and juror for the Humanitas prize. He offered to critique my screenplay before he starts reading the Humanitas entries. Since his time is valuable, I appreciate his willingness to look over my work. 

If you'd like to learn more about Bites - Ten Tales of Vampires, you can find information on Amazon or Smashwords .

I'm stoked about writing opportunities this year. Can't say how it'll turn out, but so far things are looking good.

No comments: