Monday, October 31, 2011

Yay for NaNo, Happy Halloween, and Blessed Samhain!

Three things today:

1) Tomorrow is the start of National Novel Writing Month! I'm not participating this year as I've already got projects going, but I want to wish all the NaNo-ers the best of luck. Have fun, don't run out of coffee, and pace yourself - 1667 words a day will get you to the 50,000 word finish line by the end of the month. Then you can have your very own National Novel Revising Month in December. ;) NaNo can be a lot of fun, just don't let it stress you out.

2) Happy Halloween! Here's my favorite song for this holiday -



If you're out trick or treating or partying tonight, be safe and have fun. And watch out for zombies, because you just never know.

3) A Blessed Samhain to those who celebrate! Whether you think of this as the witch's new year, the turning of the wheel of the year to autumn (that's certainly what it feels like here), a day to honor your beloved ancestors whether genetic or spiritual - or a mix of all of that and more - may this day bring you joy!

This is one of my favorite witchy songs - it never fails to remind me how much I love this time of year.

No comments: