Thursday, October 20, 2011

I have been missing in action...


It's been a while since I've blogged here. I must admit I've had a lot of personal stuff I had to deal with, not to mention my assorted Lyrical Press deadlines and some very challenging changes in my work environment at the newspaper publisher that keeps a roof over my head.

However, I hope to amend this absence. I'll kick off by announcing the cover art for my novel, Inkarna, which is set for a mid-2012 release through the awesome Dark Continents Publishing. Read more about the behind-the-scenes details on my blog here. At any rate, the cover art is pretty awesome.

I've got plenty other news, which I'll share here. But, in the meanwhile, if you're reading this and you're on Twitter, feel free to follow me there @nerinedorman

I don't bite...much.

Well, I nibble. ;-)

No comments: